CubicFun is dedicated to creating a new type of fun through cutting-edge production and innovative ideas to offer better products and services to the world. “Creation, Inspiration and Fun” are values we continues to provide to CubicFun fans. Now CubicFun is one of the world’s leading 3D Puzzle Innovator, owning 450+ original designed products, including models, toys and creative items.
In 2017, CubicFun teams up with National Geographic to co-innovate new products – 3D Puzzle +Photography Booklet. We want to encourage everyone to explore independently and discover the world by playing CITY TRAVELER, create burning desire to get around. Whether you are teenagers or young adults, CITY TRAVELER is the perfect companion for you to learn about the world.
Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the striking clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster. The tower was designed by Augustus Pugin in a neo-Gothic style. It is a British cultural icon recognised all over the world and has been part of a Grade I listed building since 1970 and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. This CITY TRAVELER collection brings the world to your hand with lively 3D Puzzle demonstrating city landmark and gorgeous photography booklet that inspires wanderlust.
About this item
• Defining UK architecture model puzzle. Replicate the classic four-faced striking and chiming clock with detailed coloring. Inspire to explore the world.
• Includes delicate National Geographic booklet, delivering city culture and lifestyle of London through the exquisite illustrations coupled with evocative text.
• Amazing 3D Experience. Compared with traditional puzzle, it has a strong three-dimensional sense and realistic.
• Easy to assemble. No Glue Needed. Puzzle pieces are interlock designed and numbered to put together easily without tools.
• Culture abilities such as concentration, confidence and hand-eye coordination.
• Ideal gift choice and unique room decoration.
• Made of high quality EPS and paper foam board.
• Model size: 20.9 x 25.7 x 49.2 cm
19. January 2021
- Tel: +86 754 88816180