HERMEDIA Verlag develops and sells highly successful products under the TimeTEX brand in the areas of school and lesson planning, organisational resources, magnets, teacher stamps, motivation and reward systems, teaching aids, and a large number of educational materials, teaching tools, plus unique products that support experimentation and discovery.
This backwards-running clock shows your pupils how much time they have left to hand in or finish their work, down to the minute.
The special feature of this clock is that it has a normal clock face that the children will recognise and the red or blue clock face section runs backwards on it.
The visual, analogue representation of the remaining time in the coloured field gives time information at a glance without affecting concentration on the actual task. In addition, the visualised representation of time helps the pupils to allocate their time independently.
At the end of the set time, an alarm sounds. With fold-out feet, wall suspension hole and rear magnet for attaching to the board, etc., the turn knob is extra-large and is also easy for children to use.
Due to the mechanical operation, no batteries are required, but the clock does tick softly!
The accurate remaining time display encourages understanding and responsibility with regard to:
- passage of time
- use of time
- time management
Size: approx. 19 x 19 cm
- Protective glass for the clock face
- Clock face like that of a real clock
- No batteries required thanks to mechanical operation
- Handy turning knob to adjust the coloured disc
- Always current, colour-highlighted display of remaining time
- Alarm signal at the end of the runtime
- With fold-out stand, rear magnet and wall-hanging hole
01 Jan 2021
Recommended retail price:
- TimeTEX HERMEDIA Verlag GmbHTimeTEX HERMEDIA Verlag GmbH
- Tel: +49 (0)9442 92209-0
- Fax: +49 (0)9442 92209-66