"Play, Learn, Develop" is a brand of the company SIA "Dmitree", which produces children's development panels. The product has been developed in collaboration with pediatric speech therapists and psychologists and contains all the necessary elements to develop the child's overall growth.
Our products are nature and child friendly because the product is certified and recognized as safe for children of any age.
The panel can be used:
• Acting for joy, promoting healthy self-confidence! (Being able to increase your desire to find out!)
• To promote co-operation between adults and children or children of different ages.
• Tasks for different levels of difficulty, according to the child's age, understanding and abilities. (From simple to complex! For younger children - putting the figures in the right place, for larger ones - putting them in a certain order, using different samples; verbal instructions or independent task).
• For the development of fine motor skills (incl. For the promotion of the correct grip - wooden dowels of appropriate size for gripping figures; for sliding along the “track”)
• For the development and coordination of large motor skills. (By placing the panel at different heights, it is possible to vary the tasks to be performed.
• To activate the motion analyzer. (Strengthens the child's senses and at the same time disciplines the child).
• Vision - to promote the development of hand coordination.
• For visual recognition and naming of different shapes.
• Tactile development (For example, touching a certain shape in a bag).
• To activate hearing attention (eg how the figures in the bag sound when the bag is shaken; or knocked on a wooden figure, etc.).
• To develop communication skills (also using gestures, emotions).
• For the development of language and speech (incl. To supplement the vocabulary (given stickers, to promote the understanding of new terms (Top - bottom, large - small, etc.)).
• To learn the names of colors (Colored dowels, find a specific color, a certain color of fruit or vegetables, etc.).
• In the formation of mathematical representations (eg number and counting, various quantities, shapes, etc.).
• Orientation in plane and space.
• To develop concentration, attention, patience and memory.
• To improve drawing and writing skills by working on the board.
• 20 animal stickers that can be changed once the child has learned the existing ones
• 12 transport stickers that can be changed once the child has learned the existing ones
• A cloth bag for storing inserts when using the other side of the busy board as a whiteboard
• 10 color cards that indicate the order in which the child should assemble the parts
• Colored crayons
• Busy Board support stand
11 Dec 2020
Recommended retail price:
- Dmitrijs LaurenovsDmitree
- Tel: +371 28311376